I was always interested in the supernatural. As a kid, I read every book I could find on ghosts, vampires, and werewolves. I even convinced my friends to play games like “Bloody Mary” and “Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board.”
But it wasn’t until I found out about creepypastas that my interest turned into an obsession. A creepypasta is a short, scary story that is often shared online. I started reading them when I was in high school and immediately became hooked.
I would stay up all night reading about Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, and BEN Drowned. The more I read, the more fascinated I became. Eventually, my obsession led me down a dark path.
I started researching real-life supernatural cases and trying to contact spirits myself. This is how I became known as the God Creepypasta.
“How I became a God” Creepypasta | Scary Stories from Reddit Nosleep
- There’s no one answer to this question, as it depends on what you mean by “God creepypasta
- ” Generally speaking, a God creepypasta is an urban legend or scary story that has been circulating online for years, and has become something of a legend in the horror community
- If you’re interested in becoming a God creepypasta, the best way to start is by finding some of the most popular stories and legends that have been told over the years
- Once you’ve found a few that interest you, read them carefully and try to find out what makes them so captivating and terrifying
- After you’ve studied some of the most popular God creepypastas, it’s time to start creating your own
- Think about what would make a good story, and then write it down or record it in some way
- Be sure to include plenty of suspense, scares, and twists to keep your audience hooked
- Once you’ve created your own God creepypasta, it’s time to share it with the world! Post it online on forums or social media platforms dedicated to scary stories, or even submit it to CreepyPasta
- com for others to read
- With any luck, your tale will soon be passed around and shared with horror fans all over the internet!
A Dead God Creepypasta
A Dead God Creepypasta It was a dark and stormy night. I was all alone in my house, sitting in my chair, reading a book.
The rain outside was making a soft pitter-patter noise against the windows. Suddenly, I heard a loud crash. It sounded like something had hit my house.
I got up to investigate, but there was nothing there. I went back to my chair and picked up my book, but then I heard another crash, this time followed by a blood-curdling scream. Something was definitely wrong.
I put down my book and grabbed a flashlight before cautiously heading outside. The rain was coming down harder than ever and visibility was poor, but I could see that there was something lying in the middle of the street just ahead of me. As I approached, I could see that it was a human body… or at least what used to be one.
The corpse’s chest had been ripped open and its guts were spilling out onto the ground. Its eyes were wide open in an expression of terror, and its mouth was frozen in a silent scream. I felt sick to my stomach, but I forced myself to keep looking around for any clues as to what could have done this terrible thing.
That’s when I saw them: three figures standing on the edge of the street, watching me with unblinking eyes.. And then they started walking towards me..
-How Did You Become a God Creepypasta
I became a god creepypasta because I was born with the ability to see and speak to ghosts. As a young child, I would often have conversations with spirits who had passed on, and my parents would think I was just talking to myself. But I knew better.
I could see and communicate with the dead, and it wasn’t long before I realized that I had a special gift. As I grew older, I began to use my abilities to help others. I would often go to cemeteries and talk to the spirits there, passing on messages from their loved ones or helping them cross over into the afterlife.
People started calling me the “god Creepypasta” because they said I had the power of a god. I don’t consider myself a god, but I am grateful for my gift. It’s something that not many people have, and it’s something that I take very seriously.
Helping others is important to me, and as long as there are people in need, I’ll continue to do what I can to help them.
I was always fascinated by the supernatural. As a kid, I loved scary stories and would often sneak out of bed to watch horror movies late at night. It wasn’t long before I started writing my own stories, and eventually, I found myself creating my own characters and universe.
One of my favorite pastimes was making up creepypastas – scary stories that were meant to be shared online. I had a blast coming up with new ideas and watching as people reacted to them. It was all just harmless fun… until one day, things took a dark turn.
It started with a simple post on an online forum. I can’t even remember what it was about now, but for some reason, it really struck a nerve with someone. They wrote back angry and threatening messages, saying that they were going to find me and hurt me if I didn’t take down the story.
I initially brushed it off as empty threats from an anonymous internet troll, but then strange things started happening in real life. My phone would ring in the middle of the night, but when I answered there would be no one there. Packages containing random objects would show up on my doorstep without any explanation.
And once, when I was walking home late at night, I could have sworn I saw someone following me… I began to worry that maybe this person wasn’t just messing with me – maybe they were actually trying to harm me in some way.